Wednesday, May 19, 2010

3 years later....

Johnny and I are celebrating our 3 year wedding anniversary today! On May 19th 2007 we got married and it was one of the most memorable days of my entire life. I've learned so much about my husband and myself throughout the last few years. It's so neat the things you learn about your spouse as the years go by. In the next 50 years I pray that God would continue to show me more of this man. I have to remember that there is always more to know about my husband....

I've learned that Johnny is a man of passion. He is very expressive of the things he has strong emotions for. He's passionate about me (of course! haha), passionate about teaching the Word, passionate about his daughter--he loves the craziness out of her! And most of all, he's passionate about our amazing God.

I've learned that Johnny is a man who doesn't compromise. I love this about him. He lives only to please God...not people...but God. It challenges me at times which I love. It's always good to grow right?

I've learned throughout the last 14 months that Johnny is an incredible father. I'm looking forward to having more children with him :). You should see how many things he's taught Jalyse--from knowing where her eyes and ears are, to making "beautiful eyes", to dancing to Single Ladies whenever she hears "put your hands up oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh...". He does the "kissie monster" with Jalyse and she laughs every single time!

I thank God for allowing us to meet traveling the road back in 2004. Who ever thought that this filipino girl would hook up with an icelandic viking :) haha....


this one is for you babe. happy anniversary. i love you.















xoxo
janice


P.S. On another note, one thing that I've learned about myself is that I LOVE to bake! I think I'm going to try making Chocalate Pecan Pie! yummmmm....

No comments: