Tuesday, May 18, 2010

New to this...

So....I think I started this blog a few years ago but totally forgot about doing it. Oops! A lot has changed in the last several years. I've been married for 3 years and we have a beautiful 14 month old daughter. My husband and I are now pastoring a church in the Metro-Detroit area (Royal Oak, Michigan to be exact). It's definitely a scary, yet exciting and very humbling journey.

I guess that's where it crossed my mind to start blogging. Living inside out. That's what this is all about, that's what I desire my life to be about. This life isn't about me nor my desires but it's about who lives in me. It's Him who is in me that needs to be living on the outside of me.

I'm learning to see God in everything I do. I'm looking forward to sharing my life's experiences, challenges, stories and funny moments with you.

Have a beautiful Tuesday!



ps. It's me and Johnny's 3 year anniversary tommorrow!!

No comments: